Subject: Re: USB Connection and Rockbox

Re: USB Connection and Rockbox

From: Stephen Clower <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
Date: 2006-06-03

What you have to do for now is turn off the H120 and turn it back on
while it's connected to the computer. I have the exact same problem,
but as of yet I don't know how to fix it.

On Saturday, June 3, 2006, 1:02:24 PM, you stood on a roof and loudly proclaimed:

> I am using Rockbox with speech with an Iriver H120. It seems that I can
> establish a USB connection with my computer only when I boot up into the
> original Iriver firmware by holding down the record button when turning it
> on. If I go directly into Rockbox and connect the cable, I hear the usual
> two tones indicating a USB connection, but the Iriver drive does not appear
> in Windows Explorer on my computer. Is there a technique to using the USB
> connection in Rockbox?

 < The system cannot find the file specified (c:\signature.txt) >