Subject: IRiver H340 won't turn on?

IRiver H340 won't turn on?

From: Scott Erichsen <pianoman_at_scotterichsen.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 13:16:20 +1000

Hi all,

I haven't used my Iriver for about 2 weeks and today I went to turn it on.
Nothing at all happends. I'm charging it at the moment and still when I turn
it on, nothing happends. The HDD isn't spinning up at all. Should I just
leave it for a few hours?
How can I be sure something hasn't happend to it?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I love it and want to
continue using it especially when I leave to go overseas in 2 weeks.
Thanks.
Scott