Subject: Re: Recording-Mode on H340 and start recording

Re: Recording-Mode on H340 and start recording

From: Arnaud <xcopy_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: 2006-06-04

you have to go to the menu / record / record screen.

from there, you should hear in your headphone what you will record.

press the Record button on the h340 to actually start recording.

btw. if you use the voice interface,
you should set the pre-record time in the recording settings to something other than zero seconds, otherwize, your h340 will likely freese when you exit the record screen and best of all, nothing will habe been recorded.