Subject: Re: Using Autorun.inf on an iPod

Re: Using Autorun.inf on an iPod

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: 2006-06-05

You do not need to install autorun.inf files, and in fact, you should
not and cannot do so. This is only for .inf files which install software
or drivers. The autorun.inf file should just run when you connect your
device; I'm not sure why it isn't. Perhaps it doesn't like running batch
files? <shrug>

Jamie

--
James Teh