Subject: Bookmarks and Active Directory

Bookmarks and Active Directory

From: Menachem Shapiro <menachem.shapiro_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 11:40:21 -0700

B"H
Hello

I am running Rockbox 2.5 on an Archos Jukebox Recorder 20.

I have "bookmark on stop" set to "yes", and "resume on startup" is set
to "no". When I turn the archos back on, and press start to load the
last active bookmark, it loads the last bookmark without a problem.
However, if while playing I press the "On" button to get to the file
browser, the file browser loads up in the root of the drive.

Is this the intended behavior? Shouldn't the browser be in the
directory of the file that was loaded by the bookmark?

I can understand that the browser goes to the root of the drive
because the bookmark that is created by "bookmark on stop" is located
on the root of the drive. I think however, that it may be preferable
to have the browser go to the folder that the bookmarked audio file is
playing in.

Is there a configuration I have overlooked that will do this?

Thanks,
Menachem