Subject: recording request

recording request

From: Stephen Clower <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
Date: 2006-06-05

Hi folks,

I have a very quick suggestion for the Rockbox team. On devices with record buttons, such as the IHP 120, I would love to be able to quickly hit the record button to first enter monitor mode, and again a second time to start a recording. I know that it's possible to enter the record menu and start the machine that way, but in some situations I would find it much more convenient to hit the record button and go. If Rockbox already does this, someone please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve