Subject: Re: iriver Bugs

Re: iriver Bugs

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-06-06

On 6/6/06, xcopy@club-internet.fr <xcopy@club-internet.fr> wrote:
> I mean that I'm quite often obliged to press two times a button to have the
> player execute an action, etc.

have you enabled the "First Keypress enables backlight only" setting?
It's located under General Settings / Display / LCD.

> I didn't have this problem with a dayly build older than let's say. Marsh
> 22 or something similar.
> it's not for sure a hardware problem with the buttons on my unit.

Please check the changelogs / manual / wiki for new settings first.
Also, the playback related problems are known, there is a wiki page
describing the work on it. Just look what's been solved and what is
still known (and maybe add your comments, if you experience bugs that
are solved according to the page)

 - Dominik