Subject: Re: iriver ifp899

Re: iriver ifp899

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 12:12:44 -0500

There is a port in progress for the iFP-700 series of players. It's shown
some promise, but is currently not at a usable level. I've been led to
believe that the internals of the 700 and 800 series are identical, which
means once it's complete it should be usable for either. But there is no
guarantee that it will be finished, especially without more interested
developers.