Subject: iPod nano installation question

iPod nano installation question

From: Rai Chea <raichea_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 2006-06-08

Have used RB on my AJBR20 (now 40) for a long time. Recently got an iPod
nano and quickly discovered glitches playing back my VBR MP3s. I haven't
found a lot on the web about this (didn't look for too long), but there are
references to this problem out there.

While digging around, I discovered that RB runs on the nano, so the key
question is: "Does RB fix this playback glitch?" - I would assume it does
;o), but nice to have it confirmed.

While looking through the docs for RB on the nano, I noticed what seems to
be an error in the installation process. In step 4 on p10, the command from
step 3 is repeated. Assuming this is an error, what is the correct command?

Thanks, Steve.