Subject: Another happy user (H140)

Another happy user (H140)

From: Christopher Woods <christof_at_infinitus.co.uk>
Date: 2006-06-08

Long time lurker, decided to finally install yesterday's daily onto my new
H140 (drive in old one disappeared up itself, so I have a new unit now) -
installed flawlessly, but I've been experiencing occasional hangs (which of
course necessitate Reset button usage, a pain in the backside because I
don't often carry around a drawing pin to fit in the recess where the Reset
button is ;). I'm guessing this is to be expected with the dailies, can
another H140 user recommend a (hopefully) stabler daily build... And also
where to find the various fonts to stick onto my unit? Having alignment
issues at present as there's only the system default font on there.

Aside from that, pretty impressed. Oh, one last question - when naming FM
presets, I can't figure out if there's either a hardware button or icon on
the screen to select to backspace if you make a mistake whilst entering the
name (meaning you have to cancel the entry and start over with the add
preset process) - is this just me being stupid (again), or is there a
combination of buttons or a particular option to press to backspace and
erase mistaken character selections?

Cheers all
Christopher