Subject: Re: iPod nano installation question

Re: iPod nano installation question

From: Peter C. Gravelle <>
Date: 2006-06-08

I have a Nano and I used the wiki's
instructions, and they didn't steer me wrong. (If you don't run Linux, check
out ).

I've been playing tons of VBR MP3s and (primarly) Ogg Vorbis files. I've had
some playback issues, but I'm sure now that its actually due to corruption
of files, so I'll be rewriting them to disk now.

Just as an FYI, I'm using the 2006-06-03 firmware, and will likely upgrade
to a newer version soon.

Good hunting!