Subject: Re: iPod nano installation question

Re: iPod nano installation question

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-06-08

The bugs change daily, possible even hourly in some cases. The best you
could do is go to the bug tracker, and look at ipod-specific bugs, and
all-targets bugs.

It'd be impossible to really sort them, as in *most* cases, bugs are
all-platforms anyway. The iPod playback glitches are more caused by simply
needing optimizations for the codecs, though there are a couple unresolved
freeze bugs that will hopefully see some deeper investigation once the
feature freeze is off.