Subject: Re: iPod nano installation question

Re: iPod nano installation question

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:42:51 -0500

Sorry, my mistake. While the bugs say what target they're for, you can't
search by it. Somehow I thought you could.

The 3.0 feature freeze has been announced on the dev mailing list, and
discussed quite a bit. As well it was announced in the forums, and the topic
of the IRC channel relates to the freeze even now.

Archos development has not been mothballed. TagCache is usable on them, for
example. Though 3.0 is primarily focused on being the first SoftwareCodec
release.