Subject: Re: Another happy user (H140)

Re: Another happy user (H140)

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: 2006-06-09

christof@infinitus.co.uk wrote:
>> Christopher Woods said:
>>> However, if you're in the tree view, navigating left and left to get to
>>> the root, doesn't take you back to the Now Playing screen
> as James Teh noted, it could come in useful for blind users...
No, on the contrary, I was saying it could be very bad for blind users.
It is nice to be able to repetitively hit left to hit the root
directory, no matter where you are. If your request was implemented
without being configurable, I would have to worry about where I was in
the directory structure; there would be no easy way to return to the
root regardless of where I am.

Jamie

--
James Teh