Subject: info please

info please

From: robert ramsay <>
Date: 2006-06-10

Could someone explain please? I am aware that I can not play books in rockbox. However, I can download and play format in itunes. So, Is there any way that I, a blind ipod user can use the rockbox menustructure to access the itunes directory after I have downloaded audible books to have voice, which I have installed, to provide directory and file information so that I can play my audible books on the itunes player since I can not play them in Rockbox? Thanks Rob