Subject: Re: info please

Re: info please

From: Joseph Jones <>
Date: 2006-06-10

On 6/9/06, robert ramsay <> wrote:
> Could someone explain please? I am aware that I can not play
> books in rockbox. However, I can download and play format in
> itunes. So, Is there any way that I, a blind ipod user can use the rockbox
> menustructure to access the itunes directory after I have downloaded audible
> books to have voice, which I have installed, to provide directory and file
> information so that I can play my audible books on the itunes player since I
> can not play them in Rockbox? Thanks Rob

You mean to have the voice functionality from Rockbox and the ability
to play Audible content from the original firmware? I'm afraid not.
Can't have the best of both worlds, unfortunately.

Joe Jones
  Version: 3.1
  GIT/MU d-- s+:-- a-- C++ UL+ L++ E---- W++ w M t(++) 5++ tv D++ e+ h--
  ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------