Subject: Re: info please

Re: info please

From: robert ramsay <ramsayr002_at_hawaii.rr.com>
Date: 2006-06-10

aloha from Rob, as far as I know that can not be done because of audible
incription. I am intrested in selling the ipod. it is a 60gb video. I don't
do much with music, so unless there is another reason that I should keep it
that you know of, I only got it 2 weeks ago. I would like to sell it for
$300. Let me know what you think. thanks.