Subject: hard drives working in i rivers

hard drives working in i rivers

From: alex wallis <>
Date: 2006-06-11

hi list.
i just noticed the thread on hard drives going on.
does this mean that it is possible to have a larger hard drive in my i
river? at the moment i have a 60 gb drive and a 30 hour battery in my i
river as at the time i understood those were the best capacitys i could get.
Does this mean then that i can get a bigger hard drive? or even a larger
i have about 500 gbs worth of books and other audio material so would love a
bigger drive as i only have 60 gb at the moment.
on the subject of audio formats is it possible that one of you programmers
out there could write a plug in so that rockbox could support aac files?
thanks for any help.