Subject: Re: hard drives working in i rivers

Re: hard drives working in i rivers

From: Dave Wright <gymnastdave_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 10:46:49 -0500

I'm actually looking to upgrade the harddrive in my iriver h140. Does anyone
know the size I should look in to purchasing? Also, where would I go about
getting a larger capacity battery? Woud this larger battery make the item
weigh more, or become any more bulky? All of these answers would be much
appreciated.
Cheers
Dave