Subject: Re: batch converting images

Re: batch converting images

From: Erik <>
Date: 2006-06-11

How can this possible be related to Rockbox?

This list is supposed to be related to the Rockbox software. Rather
annoying habit to fill my inbox with non-Rockbox related stuff.

There is a list or forum on the net for every possible interest, and
doubtless one that suites your need. This is NOT the one!

// Erik
Rockbox Rocks!