Subject: Re: batch converting images

Re: batch converting images

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: 2006-06-12

On 6/12/06, twistedpickles <twistedpickles@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've tried IrfanView, fireworks, and others. While these programs are
> great at bacth converting they save all converted images to one
> folder. This will leave me the painstaiking task of having to match
> 40 + gigs of music with the respective album art.

Hi,

I actually do use IrfanView through directories.
There is a checkbox called "Create subdirectories in destination
folder". It it though somewhat hidden.
On the batch conversion dialog, you got to check the "Used advanced
options", then "Set advanced options" will bring you to an expert
dialog where the offending checkbox can be found on the right lower
part.

~lImbus