Subject: Which player?

Which player?

From: Stephanie. C <stephanie.c_at_virgin.net>
Date: 2006-06-13

I am blind and am looking for a MP3 player to play music and audible.co.uk books on. I came across rockbox and sort of understand what it is capable of. But I have to admit to being quite confused.

I want to be able to read menus and file names. I am largely computer literate but lazy. I also want the player to be small. Can any one tell me which player is most suitable, how easy / difficult it is to use rockbox and which bits of software I would need?

I appreciate any advice you can give.

Thanks, Stephanie