Subject: RE: rockbox stability

RE: rockbox stability

From: Rob Powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 06:03:24 +0100

Hi Jamie, thanks for that, and apologies for miss-spelling your name in an
earlier message. I gave up on my iriver for a couple of months because I
couldn't get it to work satisfactorily, and I'm trying to get it going
again. The issue I now have is that I can't get it to work on USB. It did
last night, but not now. IS there anything specific I need to do or not to
do? I.e. like not booting into rockbox with the unit connected to the
charger? I want to update my unit, do I need to update the bootloader from
March?

Rob