Subject: Re: changes to voice files

Re: changes to voice files

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2006-06-14

No, I know all about the voice script.
I was talking about a script to generate a Lang file, for each player.
That way we could all use our own speech engine.
I want to make one, but nobody here has responded to my enquiries on getting
a list of menu words.
I think I need to generate a bunch of Wavs, and trim them, and put them into
a single file.
I need a list and some instructions.
But it would be nice if someone would make a script for this, if it is
possible.
Glenn