Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: RE: trouble running Voicebox script

RE: trouble running Voicebox script

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 07:20:03 -0400

Hi.
        This may indicate that your windows scripting host is either not
properly registered or not properly installed. Were I you, I'd follow the
instructions at
        http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q311269
                All I can suggest otherwise is that you make sure your
windows scripting host is properly installed, possibly reinstalling it's
latest version. The latest version for XP is available at

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c717d943-7e4b-4622-
86eb-95a22b832caa&DisplayLang=en
        Below is a message by Brian Wolven, the main author of the voicebox
script, on testing the Windows Scripting Host you already have installed.
        HTH.
        Aman