Subject: Re: Daily build an archos recorder V1

Re: Daily build an archos recorder V1

From: Thomas Heuving <>
Date: 2006-06-16

Jens Arnold schrieb am Thu, 01 Jun 2006 00:26:22 +0200:

> Rombox is definitely not the problem. I always use rombox, on
> all my archoses. But the problem might be that you have >10000
> music files... Iirc Slasheri said there is a 10000 file limit.

I verivied this by deleting some 20GB from my archos and with 9961
MP3-files it works. Took quite some time to build the DB.i
But I want to use all available space on my HD and not only around 50GB.
Can this limit be raised to a more reasonable number of say 25000?
This should suffice for around 120GB of music, which is the largest
capacity one can use in an archos iirc.

Thomas Heuving