Subject: Re: Archos AC adapter question

Re: Archos AC adapter question

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: 2006-06-17

Well, then we have to define it more precisely.
The recorder V2 has the same charger than the FM-Recorder.
The recorder V1 does not have.
Arnaud, you did not specify which of them you have.
Please see the descriptions (and pictures) on the DeviceChart-Wikipage
to be sure which of the models you have.

~lImbus