Subject: Making Menu Voices

Making Menu Voices

From: Glenn at home <>
Date: 2006-06-17

I am having some problems making voices, as my *.voice file comes out as
only 32 KB in size, so I know that something is wrong.
I edited the MakeVoices.vbs file to reflect the
aT&T Mike voice
I found it is on my computer with the list voice script, although I already
knew it was there.
I remmed the default selection in MakeVoices.vbs with a ' after line 60, and
un-remmed the Mike line under the Crystal line.
I am wondering if the problem is in my english.lang file.
I followed the link:
from the instructional page:
"Using Windows

This is the almost fully automated way
use for building the voice files, using AT&T Natural Voice and Microsoft
SAPI5 voices. You will need at least some knowledge about VBScript
What I did was to go to the above link, and save the page as a txt file, and
then renamed it:
Is this correct?