Subject: Re: Still having Problems with MakeVoices.vbs

Re: Still having Problems with MakeVoices.vbs

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: 2006-06-19

Why c:\builddir\cscript? cscript should be in your Windows directory or
the like.
Anyway, if you use cscript, you should not get the OK button, but
rather, it should just display in the console. If it does just display
in the console, what happens after it displays that message? Does it
return to the prompt or does it just hang? Is there any hard drive
activity? Does it generate a whole stack of mp3 and wav files as it works?

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie@jantrid.net