Subject: New subscriber with some queries.

New subscriber with some queries.

From: Maurice Press <mauricepress_at_enterprise.net>
Date: 2006-06-19

Hi All,
My name is Maurice Press and I am a new subscriber to the list.

I have been using Archos players with Rockbox but now have an Ipod which I'm
using with 2.5.

I have noticed some quirks here but I have 2 main questions.

1. I am unhappy about the voice that's on the player at present, I
think its Mike. I would like to put Mary on. So, I've downloaded her from
the site, what do I do now.
2. I've never bene able to get my directories or tracks to be spoken,
only spelt. I know about MP3 clip and I have done the following.

I've downloaded rockbox 2.5, Voice box, and Lame. However, what do I do
now please.

Many thanks.

MAURICE PRESS
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE DISABILITY RESOURCE TEAM.

PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE:
HTTP//WWW.DISABILITYRESOURCETEAM.COM