Subject: Re: English voice strings for edit/remove radio preset

Re: English voice strings for edit/remove radio preset

From: Arnaud <>
Date: 2006-06-20

I also vote for it.
and also
don't know if there is a patch for the voice UI in the recent bookmarks screen to have the file name of each bookmark spelled , someone made an unofficial build for the Recorder v1 with this function , this greatly enhance the inteligibility of the recent bookmarks voice indication.
In my opinion this should be considered also for the official release.