Subject: Re: RE: FOR SALE: 2.5" 120GB HDD

Re: RE: FOR SALE: 2.5" 120GB HDD

From: David Pedersen <dav-ped_at_frisurf.no>
Date: 2006-06-20

Could anyone please clearify something for me here. I have - for a backup
media - a 160gb HDD for my computer. It is an external one, and connects via
the USB2.0 interface. I never had any problem crossing the 137Gb limit on
this unit. So, why should it be a problem on the Jukeboxes? Do they have a
special USB circuit? Or is this limit only valid on USB1 / usb1.1?