Subject: IPOD with Voices.

IPOD with Voices.

From: Maurice Press <mauricepress_at_enterprise.net>
Date: 2006-06-21

Hi,
I have an ipod here and decided to put on a new voice.
It had the very fast JAWS-type of voice but I installed Mary instead.

Unfortunately however, the start menu totally changed. Originally, I had
a start menu with things like:
General, Voice, Playlists ETC.
Now, I have a very odd start page with things like:
Contrast, Play selected files, Start with file, ETC.
I can't get to anything else and even my directories with albums in them
won't speak or spell.

Now sadly, Mary has ceased speaking altogether.
 Any suggestions.

MAURICE PRESS
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE DISABILITY RESOURCE TEAM.

PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE:
HTTP//WWW.DISABILITYRESOURCETEAM.COM