Subject: Recording with the Iriver 140

Recording with the Iriver 140

From: Blind Treasures <>
Date: 2006-06-21

I am trying to use the recording feature of the Iriver 140. I can't seem
to get it to work. I go into the recording screen and then settings and
choose the source to be mic. I then go into the recording screen.
Nothing in this screen speaks so not sure what to do here other than
press the record button. I can hear the disk turn at this point. I then
let it go for a few minutes and press record again to stop the
recording. I then locate the wav file and try to play it but I hear
nothing. I've tried pressing the arrow keys in the recording screen to
up the volume but nothing seems to help. I thought I had it one time but
the volume was so low I couldn't really hear it.
I'm wanting to use the Iriver to record a wedding ceremony so any help
would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Blind Treasures
PH: 804.266.3062

If you would like to shop from home and are looking for a company you
can trust, join the Treasure Scroll mailing list. We offer a wide
selection of items which change daily. We also run monthly contest where
you can win nice prizes. We've been around for a long time and plan to
stay because customer service is our first priority. Just send an email
to and ask to be added to the Treasure Scroll.