Subject: Re: mp3 player suggestions

Re: mp3 player suggestions

From: Rob Powell <>
Date: 2006-06-22

On a general point, radios on HD mp3 players are a joke, as there's
intefearance from the HD unit in the player. Sometimes this settles
down after you've been listening for a while and the HD spins down,
but not usually. the headphones with a remote in the middle are
especially useless for FM reception.