Subject: playing ogg files with rockbox on the h 140

playing ogg files with rockbox on the h 140

From: alex wallis <wallis_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: 2006-06-22

hi list.
i now have my player fully working after replacing the speech file i was
running an incompatible file which caused it to be unstable.
anyway i'm getting ready to rerip my cd collection to ogg format but i'm
having a problem. i ripped too test tracks last night just to see that they
would play on the player. the files played fine in winamp however when i
moved them to the player the files showed up fine. however when i pressed
play on them i got no sound out of them at all. this is odd as i can play
other ogg files fine on it. does anyone have any ideas? as its mainly for my
mp3 player that i'm doing the rerips to reduce gaps in between files.
thanks for your help.
alex.