Subject: Ipod Query.

Ipod Query.

From: Maurice Press <mauricepress_at_enterprise.net>
Date: 2006-06-24

Hi,
A simple question which I just can't work out the answer.

Whilst playing a track on my Ipod, How do I get back to another album. If
I press the top button it takes me back to the main menu. Left button goes
back a track and right goes forward, If I hold down the middle button then
I get the equalisation menu.
So,whilst playing say the Eagles, how do I go back to choosing another album
without turning the ipod off which is what I've been doing.

Thanks.

MAURICE PRESS
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE DISABILITY RESOURCE TEAM.

PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE:
HTTP//WWW.DISABILITYRESOURCETEAM.COM