Subject: Ipod query.

Ipod query.

From: Maurice Press <mauricepress_at_enterprise.net>
Date: 2006-06-24

Hi list,
Now I've managed to sort ou MP3 clip I am delighted. However, I have a
query.
  When I turn my ipod on, its silent until I press the top button when I
get the usual main menu. If I press it again
 Then its silent.
So, what I have to do is go into General and select MP3 clips again for
both files and Directories. So, I'm probably not saving this properly.
I have to say I'm delighted with the Ipod although you have to be a bit
agile with your fingers as a blind person to select the correct menu item.

Thanks list.

MAURICE PRESS
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE DISABILITY RESOURCE TEAM.

PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE:
HTTP//WWW.DISABILITYRESOURCETEAM.COM