Subject: file query again.

file query again.

From: Maurice Press <MauricePress_at_Enterprise.net>
Date: 2006-06-26

        OK, dont' know whether anyone responded to this but please may I re-voice
a query.

Whilst my MP3 player (Ipod) is playing a track, I want to go to a
different album. When I press the middle button although the player's
volume is inactive the track still plays and I can only go forward and
bakcwards by pressing the relevant buttons.

If I press the top button I get the main menu spoken and if I hold down the
middle button the the equalisation settings are spoken such as pitch
ETC.
So my question is this.

Whilst a track/album is playing, how do I select a different album. I have
all voice clips set up but the only way I can see to do this is turn the
player off and back on again when the albums menu comes up.

This is a bit annoying because sometimes I want to play different tracks
from different albums.
Is there a setting I have missed?

Thanks all.

Maurice Press.