Subject: Re: Ipod problems

Re: Ipod problems

From: Rob Powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:09:09 +0100

Hi Grant, and thanks.

I'm not even at the stage where I have itunes or anything else on the
ipod at the moment. I just effectively have a 57GB formatted
external hard disk. I saw that the file system was .raw, and thought
that that was the apple file system, (it didn't say fat32), so I
reformatted the hard disk. I then tried running the installer for
rockbox, and it wouldn't find the ipod, as obvously there isn't
really one there.