Subject: Re: rockbox and flac files

Re: rockbox and flac files

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: 2006-07-02

I think that RockBox is such a hit to us Blind users, that some people have creatively gone into business for themselves by preparing RockBox onto a Player/Recorder and re-selling it, and hence, the new RockBox users don't know anything about RockBox.
I don't know if this is the case here, but it will likely start happening as such.
There is a manual in the .rockbox/docs folder of everyone's unit, for reading while plugged in with the USB cable, and all though it may not address your device by name, the concepts are the same across platforms.
And although it may not be totally up to date, it will still help a lot to read it.
Glenn