Subject: Re: Fw: Trouble with apple OS after installing rockbox

Re: Fw: Trouble with apple OS after installing rockbox

From: Ron <ron.mcewan_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-07-03

It is in neither place.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Woody Anna Dresner
  To: Ron ; Rockbox
  Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 2:19 PM

  HI Ron,

  This may be a different issue, but just in case ... I have Audible books on the main menu of my iPod Nano, and sometimes that menu appears empty. If I choose Music, which is the first option on the main menu, then scroll to Audible books and select it, all my Audible content is listed, and after that it also appears if I choose Audiobooks on the main menu. This happened even before I installed Rockbox, so it seems to be an Apple issue. Weird but true. good luck.

  Cheers,
  Anna