Subject: somewhat OT: gigabeat

somewhat OT: gigabeat

From: Brandon Hicks <>
Date: 2006-07-05

Hi fellow owners,
Do any of you use the playlist feature on your gigabeat? How does that work?
can you skip through albums like regular, but only go through the ones on
that playlist, then as soon as you go out it'll do the rest, or is it just
one list that you have to skip songs through or what?
The thing is, I've got a whole bunch of books converted from text to mp3.
I'm debating whether to put them on my gigabeat with the rest of my music or
take a discman for the books. But I don't want to waste battery skipping
between music folders hunting for the authors of the books. If anyone can
help I'd appreciate it.
BTW, how is the rockbox firmware coming?

Brandon Hicks
Skype: callto://reyuth