Subject: Re: recording on the H340

Re: recording on the H340

From: Brian Hartgen <brian_at_hartgen.org>
Date: 2006-07-06

Hi

Unfortunately when I went into the recording screen, I could hear the
built-in microphone output but did not seem to be able to change it. I went
into the individual settings, and changed it from line in to microphone, but
it did not seem to react to the external microphone.

In addition, how do I adjust the gain please?

Thanks.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian@hartgen.org
SKYPE: brianhartgen