Subject: Re: recording on the H340

Re: recording on the H340

From: Brian Hartgen <>
Date: 2006-07-06

Unfortunately when I went into the recording screen, I could hear the
built-in microphone output but did not seem to be able to change it. I went
into the individual settings, and changed it from line in to microphone, but
it did not seem to react to the external microphone.

In addition, how do I adjust the gain please?

Brian Hartgen

SKYPE: brianhartgen
SKYPE IN UK: 0208-133-7186
SKYPE IN US: 213-985-3581