Subject: Re: recording on the H340

Re: recording on the H340

From: Brian Hartgen <>
Date: 2006-07-07

Thank you for your message. I am doing this without vision and there is no
speech in the recording screen, so please forgive the questions.

Are you saying that I can change between internal and external microphone
when I am in the recording screen and can hear the built-in microphone
through the headphones, and if so, please how do I change to external

If there is a web resource you can point me to which may give useful
information, please do so.

Brian Hartgen

SKYPE: brianhartgen
SKYPE IN UK: 0208-133-7186