Subject: Re: recording on the H340

Re: recording on the H340

From: Brian Hartgen <brian_at_hartgen.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 06:20:05 +0100

Hi

Thank you for your message. I am doing this without vision and there is no
speech in the recording screen, so please forgive the questions.

Are you saying that I can change between internal and external microphone
when I am in the recording screen and can hear the built-in microphone
through the headphones, and if so, please how do I change to external
microphone?

If there is a web resource you can point me to which may give useful
information, please do so.

Thanks.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: brian_at_hartgen.org