Subject: RE: hi list

RE: hi list

From: Christopher Woods <>
Date: 2006-07-07

I don't know if anybody's already answered this (I might as well, because it
looks like otherwise it'll go unanswered) all you have to do is enable your
iPod to be a mass storage device in iTunes, and then whenever you dock your
iPod with your PC via USB (or Firewire, I belieive) it will show up as a
removable storage device on your computer, and a disk drive icon will appear
in My Computer.
I know this works with the older iPods as my friend plugged his into mine so
I could grab some music off his player with iGadget, not too sure about the
Firewire models but then again, I don't own an iPod myself so I can't go
It's really not too hard though, from what friends who are also iPod owners
tell me.