Subject: quickly changing the volume

quickly changing the volume

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: 2006-07-11

Hi,

Is there any way to quickly change the volume in Rockbox? Sometimes
I play my iPod via headphones, and sometimes over a Tunecast in the
car, meaning at full volume. Since I rely on the speech interface, I
am often either unable to hear what I'm doing in the car, making it
hard to select a track, or being blasted out through the headphones
while I navigate through the file browser to the track I want to
play. I can change the volume easily once a track is playing, but it
would be great to be able to do it right after turning on the
iPod. Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Anna