Subject: Changing tracks using Rockbox.

Changing tracks using Rockbox.

From: Maurice Press <mauricepress_at_enterprise.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:37:08 +0100

Hi, I saw on a previous edition that someone was talking about changing
the Volume of Rockbox speech.
He said that he selects the tracks using this.

Now this is fine but to my knowledge, once a track is playing, you can't
select another one using speech.
What I find is that using my ipod, when a track is playing and I press the
up key, I can get an overlay of the rockbox main menu which is spoken but
not other tracks.
I have found shortcut ways of doing this without speech.

MAURICE PRESS
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE DISABILITY RESOURCE TEAM.

PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE:
HTTP//WWW.DISABILITYRESOURCETEAM.COM