Subject: Re: Battery level on Ipods.

Re: Battery level on Ipods.

From: Jonas H <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:15:48 +0200

Woody Anna Dresner wrote:

> I'm not sure what CVS means. As for daily builds, I look at the CVS
> history on the main Rockbox.org page to see whether it looks like
> anything likely to improve iPod performance has been done lately. If
> so, I install the latest daily build. If not, I don't. Of course, I'm
> no expert, so it may be that I don't always guess correctly about
> whether improvements have been made, but I do my best. Good luck.

CVS builds are builds that include the very latest changes to the
Rockbox source. A daily build is simply a CVS build, built on a fixed
point of the day each day.

The only reason to use a CVS build is if you know that something has
been added or fixed after the last daily build was created. Or if you
simply want all the latest, and can't wait until the next daily build is
done.

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk