Subject: iAudio support

iAudio support

From: Christian Schoepplein <>
Date: 2006-07-13

Hi List,

I need a new mp3 player and after looking arround a little bit the
players of iAudio are my favorites. Now I wonder how Rockbox supports
these players.

* Are the X5l modells supported only (20 and 30 GB versions) or is there
  support for the 60 GB version of the X5 too (I'm not sure, if the 60
  GB version of the X5 is also called X5l)?
* Because I am a blind user, speech support is very important for me.
  How good is Rockbox speech output supported by the X5 players?

Kind regards and thanks for any helpfull answers,

Christian Schoepplein <chris at>
Manage your communication:
Linux for the blind: